
Just finished watching Julie & Julia once more...there are no frills to the movie yet it is so delightful to watch. It makes me want to cook all those recipes, all those sauces and all those lovely looking meats but then I really don't think I want to eat something like a beef bourguignon...or bone a duck for that matter ! The best part about the movie is that Julie works at a call center, a job which she hates but goes back home to the one thing she loves - cooking and then blogging her experience. Her determination to want to finish 524 recipes in 365 days has made her what she is today - a writer... a writer who loves to cook.
I wonder what motivated her to want to actually cook each one of those recipes in that tiny little kitchen of hers and then eat them
for dinner everyday! Calls for a really firm stomach...and a bowlful of alerid tablets !
No comments:
Post a Comment